Hope Is Here

Hover over image for zoom

Premium Fine Jersey T-Shirt

  • Adult and Youth sizes available
  • 4.5 oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton (Heather is 93/7) jersey.

  • Taped shoulder-to-shoulder with EasyTear™label.

  • Double-needle hem sleeves and bottom.

  • White is sewn with 100% cotton thread.

 

About this campaign

Hope is Here - three little words that can inspire, encourage, and uplift souls weary of fighting life's battles. Three words that we all need to hear from time to time. Words that point us to the source of hope, Jesus.

These three words are the title of the upcoming Malachi Jaggers worship CD project. "Hope is Here" is one of the songs on the 12 song worship project.

The CD is 70% completed.  The remaining 30% is dependent upon further funding. A couple of generous contributors coupled with Malachi's own personal resources have gotten the project to this point.

Ordering the "Hope is Here" t-shirt is a great way to support the completion of this project so more people can hear this powerful message.  Order yours today!

25 Shirts Sold of 150 Goal
Don't worry, you won't be charged until the goal is reached! Learn Why.
Goal 150
17%

Time left in this campaign:

Ends September 9

Campaign Updates

There are no updates for this campaign.